Dallas/Fort Worth, Austin, Houston, San Antonio
Denver, and several surrounding communities in the Greater Denver Metro area
Company-Wide Focus on Franchise Profitability
Minimum financial requirements*
Net Worth: $1,000,000
Liquid Assets: $300,000
Previous franchise or restaurant experience preferred
3 restaurant minimum
$15,000 - $25,000 dependent on the number of restaurants in operation
4% of gross sales
Up to 7%
2,500 SQ. FT. - 3,037 SQ. FT.
Term of Franchise Agreement
*Per Unit Developed
Information subject to change. Please refer to the Franchise Disclosure Document for up-to-date information and full details.
International fees will vary.
- Initial Call with Prospect & Franchise Rep
- Review Virtual Brochure
- Complete Franchise Application
- Disclosure Document Provided
- Market Meeting
- Background Check
- Approval from Treasury
- Discovery Day in Corporate Office
- Letter of Understanding and Term Sheet
- Development Agreements
- Secure Territory
- Submit Real Estate Package
- Franchise Agreement Signed & Fees Paid Prior to Construction
- 10-Week Franchisee/Senior Management Training in Restaurant
- Develop Site
- Train Crew for New Opening
- Grand Opening!
Training & Support
Before you open
we assist you through the following:
- Site Selection
- Restaurant Design
- Equipment Ordering
- 10-Week Training for Franchise / Senior Management
After you open
we continue to assist you with:
- Field Support: We have a team of franchise business consultants who will assist you with your business.
- Operations: We provide periodic information on a variety of items to assist you with operating your new business.
- Franchise Services: We are only a phone call or an email away to respond to any questions you might have.
- R&D: A qualified staff of professionals in our state-of-the-art kitchen provides ongoing research and development.
- Marketing/Advertising: You continually benefit from our marketing team who will support you with your strategic advertising and local store marketing.